- Our new Evolution paper getting some media attention! See some here, here, here, here, and here.
- New paper accepted in Journal of Evolutionary Biology!
- New paper accepted in Journal of Animal Ecology!
- New paper accepted in Evolution!
- New paper accepted in Biological Journal of the Linnean Society!
- Another Successful Course Trip to Andros...now the real work for the students begins (data collection, analysis, writing...)!
- Another Field Course in the Bahamas Begins!
- Congrats to all the graduating seniors, and hello to summer school!
- Farewell to Elizabeth, off to South Korea!
- New paper accepted in Evolutionary Applications!
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)