- New paper accepted in Proceedings of the Royal Society B!
- Fantastic American Genetic Association meeting at Asilomar, CA!
- New paper accepted in Integrative and Comparative Biology!
- Great ICVM meeting and ecomorphology symposium in Wash D.C.!
- Successful transfer of live Bahamas mosquitofish from 8 blue holes to our new NCSU facilities!
- Another great field course on Andros completed!
- New paper accepted in Animal Behaviour!
- New paper published in BMC Evolutionary Biology!
- Some media attention for our new zebrafish paper! See some here, here, here, and here.
- New paper published in Animal Behaviour!
- Alison and Danielle present wonderful posters at the Keck Center Symposium!
- Renovations begin for new fish facility!
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)