- Congratulations to former postdoc Ryan Martin: accepted faculty job at Case Western Reserve University!
- Congratulations to Taylor Lansing and Patrick McCarthy: excellent undergrad research, no longer undergrads!
- Justa Heinen-Kay is now an official PhD candidate!
- Brian gives Biology Dept. seminar at Virginia Commonwealth University!
- Visiting grad student from Univ. of Georgia!
- Caitlynn and Patrick present at the Undergrad Symposium!
- Justa ties the Knot!
- Brian conducting field work on Andros!
- Visiting grad student from Texas State Univ.!
- Justa gives great talk at the Keck Center Symposium!
- Windows on Evolution Art Exhibit, see #23 by Jennifer Landin!
- Elizabeth Hassell is now an official PhD candidate!
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)