- Congrats to Elizabeth for winning the Grossfeld Award: best 2016 student/postdoc publication in the W.M. Keck Center for Behavioral Biology!
- New paper published in Environmental Conservation!
- See some media attention here, here, here, here.
- Great time at the wonderful Gordon Conference on Speciation in Italy!
- New paper accepted in Environmental Conservation!
- The lab celebrates Darwin Day at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences with an excellent interactive exhibit!
- Brian gives a fun talk in the Daily Planet for Darwin Day at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences!
- New paper accepted in British Journal of Criminology!
- August Langerhans wins Best in Show at 4th grade Science Fair! 2 years running...
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)