- New paper accepted in Ocean & Coastal Management!
- New paper accepted in Behavioral Ecology!
- New paper accepted in Ecology and Evolution!
- Justa's recent Evolutionary Applications paper getting some media attention! See some here, here, here, here, and here.
- New paper accepted in Biological Journal of the Linnean Society!
- New paper accepted in Wetlands Ecology and Management!
- Another semester begins... let's have a great Evolutionary Ecology course this fall!
- New paper accepted in Evolutionary Applications!
- New paper published in Fisheries Research!
- Another successful Bahamas field course comes to a conclusion. Way to go students!
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)