- New paper accepted in Evolutionary Applications!
- Justa accomplished another successful field trip to Andros!
- Paper published in Behavioral Ecology!
- New paper in BJLS on bigmouth sleepers getting some media attention! See some stories here and here.
- Congrats to Justa for winning the Grossfeld Award: best 2014 student/postdoc publication in the W.M. Keck Center for Behavioral Biology!
- New paper accepted in Ocean & Coastal Management!
- New paper accepted in Behavioral Ecology!
- New paper accepted in Ecology and Evolution!
- Justa's recent Evolutionary Applications paper getting some media attention! See some here, here, here, here, and here.
- New paper accepted in Biological Journal of the Linnean Society!
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)