- New paper published in BMC Evolutionary Biology!
- Some media attention for our new zebrafish paper! See some here, here, here, and here.
- New paper published in Animal Behaviour!
- Alison and Danielle present wonderful posters at the Keck Center Symposium!
- Renovations begin for new fish facility!
- Justa successfully defended her dissertation!
- New paper accepted in Animal Behaviour!
- Paper published in Biodiversity and Conservation!
- Brian interviewed for New Scientist magazine!
- Fabulous Darwin Day at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences!
- New paper accepted in Biodiversity and Conservation!
- Brian had a great time giving a Geometric Morphometric Workshop at East Carolina University!
- August Langerhans wins Best in Show at 3rd grade Science Fair! Excellence starts early in this lab...
- Lab research featured in Science and Science News!
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)