- New paper accepted in Biological Journal of the Linnean Society!
- Another Successful Course Trip to Andros...now the real work for the students begins (data collection, analysis, writing...)!
- Another Field Course in the Bahamas Begins!
- Congrats to all the graduating seniors, and hello to summer school!
- Farewell to Elizabeth, off to South Korea!
- New paper accepted in Evolutionary Applications!
- Justa accomplished another successful field trip to Andros!
- Elizabeth successfully defended her PhD thesis! Congrats!
- Paper published in Behavioral Ecology!
- New paper in BJLS on bigmouth sleepers getting some media attention! See some stories here and here.
- Elizabeth ties the knot! (from "Hassell" to "Kern")
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)