- New paper accepted in Fisheries Research!
- Congrats to our 5 graduating undergrad researchers!
- Congrats and Good Luck to MS graduate Chris Anderson!
- New paper accepted in Ecology and Evolution!
- New paper accepted in Proceedings B!
- Congrats to Chris Anderson in successfully defending his MS thesis!
- Rudy's paper in Ecology Letters highlighted in Evolutionary Applications!
- Brian gives Biology seminar at Lund University, Sweden!
- Justa is recommended for an NSF DDIG Award!
- Brian gives Dept. of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology seminar at the University of Colorado!
- See the NCSU story on Rudy's recent Ecology Letters paper!
- Rudy's paper featured on the cover of Ecology Letters!
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)