- August Langerhans wins Best in Show at 3rd grade Science Fair! Excellence starts early in this lab...
- Lab research featured in Science and Science News!
- Brian gives rowdy "debate" at the outstanding ASN meeting in Asilomar, California!
- Brian gives symposium talk and participates in panel at the wonderful SICB meeting in Portland!
- The lab proudly welcomes new postdoctoral researcher Kaj Hulthén!
- New paper out in Journal of Evolutionary Biology!
- New paper out in Biological Journal of the Linnean Society!
- New paper out in Journal of Animal Ecology!
- Now accepting applications for our summer course: Conservation Biology in The Bahamas!
- Our new Evolution paper getting some media attention! See some here, here, here, here, and here.
- see more news...
Evolutionary Ecology Lab
@ NC State:
How do new species form?
(testing mechanistic pathways to speciation...)
How predictable is evolution?
(testing evolutionary model predictions...)
How do human activities drive evolution?
(testing impacts of fragmentation, urbanization...)
What ecological factors drive evolution?
(identifying selective agents and targets...)